4 Foot Sidewalk Safety Dog Snap Leash 5/8" Round Polypropylene
Custom build this 4 foot polypropylene two handle Sidewalk Safety dog leash by choosing from a range of colors (FREE custom labeling and personalization is only available on 3/8 inch and above dog leashes or leads).
Rope Size: 5/8 Inch Round
Safety Leash Length: 4 Foot
Leash/Lead Material: Polypropylene (softer than braided Nylon)
Snap Type: Nickel Plated Snap Leash
Fits: Very Large Dogs
Personalization: Color and Custom Labeling
5/8 inch Double handled safety dog leashes and leads are avaiable in lengths of 4', 6', 8', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40' and 50' (custom lengths available upon request).
Two Handle Sidewalk Safety Dog Leash Description:
The 5/8 inch Sidewalk Safety dog leash is a double handled dog leash and dog lead that is great for high traffic areas and perfect for very large dogs. Whether you are in the city walking on a sidewalk or in a large open park area or at the beach or by the swimming pool, your two handled dog leash will allow your dog the comfort of a long roaming leash and the safety of a short control leash. This double handled dog lead is available for medium size dogs (3/8 inch), large (1/2 inch) and very large dogs (5/8 inch).
Other Available Safety Dog Leashes
- Double Handle Sidewalk Safety Leashes
- 3/8 Inch Round Sidewalk Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 1/2 Inch Round Sidewalk Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 5/8 Inch Round Sidewalk Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- Double Handle Swim Safety Dog Leashes
- 3/8 Inch Round Swim Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 1/2 Inch Round Swim Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 5/8 Inch Round Swim Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- Double Handle "Be the Boss" Dog Leashes
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Yoshika05/11/2016 08:02PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 yearNot purchased from: Soft Lines Inc.
I have rheumatoid arthritis and had been looking for a good leash that is easy on my hand. I got this leash for my labrador puppy at a pet shop in NYC. At first, it looked heavy and too thick, but as he grew it turned out just right. The material is very soft and gentle to the hand and the lower handle is in the perfect place. I hold both handles when I walk him and have a total control. Even when he lunges at something, my weak hand and arm can take good hold of him.
There are other double handle leashes in the market, but I like this one because it's round and thick, which makes it easier to hold, and the material is so soft and gentle to the hand.
Recommend to anyone who has a similar need as mine.
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Soft Lines Difference
- Super FastReliable Shipping
- Easy returns & refundsThe Soft Lines difference!