4 Foot Sidewalk Safety Dog Snap Leash 1/2" Round Polypropylene
Custom build this 4 foot polypropylene two handle Sidewalk Safety dog leash by choosing from a range of colors (FREE custom labeling and personalization is only available on 3/8 inch and above dog leashes or leads).
Rope Size: 1/2 Inch Round
Safety Leash Length: 4 Foot
Leash/Lead Material: Polypropylene (softer than braided Nylon)
Snap Type: Nickel Plated Snap Leash
Fits: Large Dogs
Personalization: Color and Custom Labeling
1/2 inch Double handled safety dog leashes and leads are avaiable in lengths of 4', 6', 8', 10', 15', 20', 25', 30', 40' and 50' (custom lengths available upon request).
Two Handle Sidewalk Safety Dog Leash Description:
The 1/2 inch Sidewalk Safety dog leash is a double handled dog leash and dog lead that is great for high traffic areas and perfect for large dogs. Whether you are in the city walking on a sidewalk or in a large open park area or at the beach or by the swimming pool, your two handled dog leash will allow your dog the comfort of a long roaming leash and the safety of a short control leash. This double handled dog lead is available for medium size dogs (3/8 inch), large (1/2 inch) and very large dogs (5/8 inch).
Other Available Safety Dog Leashes
- Double Handle Sidewalk Safety Leashes
- 3/8 Inch Round Sidewalk Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 1/2 Inch Round Sidewalk Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 5/8 Inch Round Sidewalk Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- Double Handle Swim Safety Dog Leashes
- 3/8 Inch Round Swim Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 1/2 Inch Round Swim Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- 5/8 Inch Round Swim Safety Leashes (Polypropylene)
- Double Handle "Be the Boss" Dog Leashes
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Sandra12/13/2016 11:38PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Soft Lines Inc.
I bought this back in April 2015, and it is the BEST leash I've every had! I love that it has two handles so that when we're in a crowd, I have better control holding both handles, and keeping my 74 lb golden retriever, Jasper, close beside me. The only downside is that his name has worn off the label. It would be nice if SoftLines came up with a way of keeping that from happening. This aside, definitely worth every penny. I'm getting ready to buy another for a Xmas present for our dogsitter.
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- The Soft Lines Difference
- Super FastReliable Shipping
- Easy returns & refundsThe Soft Lines difference!